Teams and dates have now been confirmed for the last tournament of the Puesto Viejo Spring/Summer season! The End of Season party will be held in the Clubhouse after the Finals. For more information, contact Polo Manager, Holly O’Neill on email@example.com
- All horses must have had their anemia check and players must present the health book before horses can enter the premises. Without it, they cannot enter.
- Each team will be presented with 1 set of shirts for every game.
- All players must appoint referees. The club will provide horses referee.
- The host club will provide the final referee (from AAP).
- The tournament will be governed by the statutes and regulations of the Asociación Argentina de Polo.
- The registration fee must be paid before prior to the start of the tournament. ($ 1200 per team)
- All players must wear the regulation uniform, white trousers.
- The team should be on the cancha at the designated time to start the game.
- 6 chukkas, with handicap and accept draws.
Dates, Teams, Referees and Times
13/12 La Julia vs La Lugareña AAP 17:00hs
15/12 Puro Inspirit vs Puesto Viejo A CONFIRMAR 17:00hs
16/12 SEMI-FINALES A CONFIRMAR AC
17/12 FINALES AAP 17:00hs
PUESTO VIEJO (10)
Jeremy Baker (0) Chino Estrada (6) Mat Lodder (3) Mike Reynal (1)
Guillermo Usandizaga (5) Gustavo Usandizaga (5) Amanda Pierson (0) Mike Reynal (1) Mariano Alvarez (0)
PURO INSPIRIT (10)
Lucas Talamoni (5) John Gunn (0) Fede Von Potobsky (5) Giampaolo Guarnieri (0)
LA LUGARENA (9)
Federico Tevez (6) Lucas Fernandez (3) Aristides Faggionato (0) Henry Porter (0)
LA JULIA (10)
Hernan Dotzel (0) Costi Caset (5) Facundo Llosa (2) Pedro Soria (3)